hang on little tomato

i am destined for greater things!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

V for Voo!

back from a long hiatus, so many things have happened since my last post so let me just enumerate them:

- i turned 26! details to come in a separate entry :)

- i had my hair straightened again. partly a wise decision but soo soo expensive.

- i had a kerastase treatment the week after coz the ends of my hair dried up :(. again..soooo expensive. the treatment itselt isn't but the girl who analyzed my hair (i saw close-up pix of my scalp and hair shaft..asteeg) suggested two treatments. again, the price still wasn't that bad considering the service and quality of the products. the products i bought after my treatments were what made the whole experience really pricey. oh well. i'll just close my eyes when i pay for my credit card bill next month (gulp).

- i started with my japanese lessons already. the book i'm using looks promising and easy to understand. i just haven't uploaded the audio files into my ipod. will do so soon so i can proceed without stops anymore! i plan to finish one lesson a day (which reminds me, i have to buy the advanced set already! gastos na naman :-s)

- i am almost done with my 4th project!! i just finished sewing the belt an hour ago -- i now need to have it buckled. i also connected the top with the skirt already but some sections were sewn incorrectly (nakain yung tela, stupid me stupid me since i knew that could happen) so i have to repeat those sections. then i need to put the zipper and garter. this means i can start the 5th project this saturday already..which means i will be starting the last project for the basic level!!! awwwww..senti senti..the problem with moving on are the things you leave behind. but if you don't move on, you're never gona grow..*sigh* (hehe, nagpaka-serious na naman!)

- i've been tinkering with carlo's dslr lately that it's inspired me to take my slr film more seriously. i'm contemplating on taking lessons that i saw here -- http://www.photoworldmanila.com/0_wksp_bsc_what.html -- but then my current financial status, coupled with the fact that carlo can actually teach me the basics, is discouaring me from enrolling. although P2850 for four sundays -- inclusive of film and processing, full-color composition handbook, handouts and free admission to Fort Santiago on seminar days -- isn't that bad. and i have a big feeling that carlo will get impatient with me! hahaha :-P so..esep-esep. while i contemplate, let me leave you with a pic i took in eastwood last monday:


what do you think? :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how's your 'i'm thinking of changing jobs' predicament?

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger montalut said…

    pachi! that's a good photo workshop! my photographer friend from IPAR told me about that, organized by the FPPI right? saw the link, he's in the board of trustees-- si Ka Lito. gave you his number right? :P

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger patching said…

    pangan --> hmmm..still not sure..but i think i will most probably stick it out for another year..basta, wait until my 5th year..so that i get a percentage of my provident fund :)

    joey --> ahhh..so that's him! haha. well, i really am interested but still have to think about it. if i do take the workshop, wouldn't know how to get to manila rin eh. hehe. there's this other workshop by UP (i think) that focuses on black and white naman, kaso next one is on october pa. that, i really want :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home