hang on little tomato

i am destined for greater things!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

remember when i asked you who among your friends you most confide with and remember your answer? just want to let you know that i am all that. it may not have been apparent at first but you do have to understand that my whole physical, mental and emotional being was not yet ready at that time. now, i think it is and that it has fully adjusted to include you into my system :-P

i will not judge you nor betray you. i will not blab the innermost secrets and the sensitive things that you share with me: no soul will ever hear them. they are not my secrets to share in the first place! if ever i do tell anyone anything about you, they are things that involve me -- my opinions and my feelings. then again, i would really rather not have to resort sharing such things to other people. i'd rather share them with you and see what you think about them (so i guess i won't anymore..i will try not to!).

i will be your sounding board when you need someone to listen to about anything going on with your life. like what i've said before, i will always be by your side..my loyalty will always be with you.

i could be a bestfriend. in fact, i would really love to be the bestfriend also. let me be and i promise, i will not let you down. i'm one of the most loyal and sincere people you'll ever meet! :-)

trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home