hang on little tomato

i am destined for greater things!

Friday, July 07, 2006

sentimentalness


i've been pretty sentimental the past couple of days, what with all the things going on in my life right now. i can't help but look back at all the years, months, weeks and days that have passed and just wonder which among those memories brought me to where i am at this very point in my life. while looking back, i can't help but think of what's in store for me in the future -- in the next couple of days, weeks, months and years even. quite scary actually as i am already at that age where each decision could inadvertently change my path in life. but then again, i shouldn't scare myself. i should just go on and enjoy life and not let every little thing bog me down: life's too short to waste on worrying! instead, i should just be wary of the endless possibilities life has to offer me -- which i shouldn't be afraid of once the opportunity comes knocking!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger montalut said…

    SENTI pachi!
    I mishu..I miss those carefree days. Kahit baduy pa tayo--o fine, ako lang baduy. hahaha.

    Can we really still afford to run around like children and make mistakes? I realized these past weeks that I'm in law school because my security siren went up--natatakot na ko na wala talagang direksyon buhay ko. But now I being bitten in the ass already--my passion meter is up in flares. Law school is not my passion. :(

    In short fiction class last year, first homework was to write about any character, and most of us naturally wrote ourselves in. When they were dissecting my character, I wanted to run to a corner and hide! Sabi nila, I was "unhappy", a "dilettante" (amateur, someone who dabbles in things without gaining skills)..harsh no? But I was hard hit. Baka nga totoo... :(

    Jae told me before that I should'nt worry-- that I should always think I have all the time in the world to find my dream, not to get caught up in "security" issues...but easier said than done right?

    What are you scared of?

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger patching said…

    hey dearie..i think i should answer your questions through a blog entry. awww..don't be sad. you just haven't found THE ONE. as long as you know that each day, you are working towards answering the questions that hound you, then you've got nothing to worry about. i think there's just the issue of being practical..which i think you should balance with being idealistic. cheer up, we're still young! early 20s is the time to think about what we want to do in life; late 20s would be the time to take action!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home