hang on little tomato

i am destined for greater things!

Friday, July 21, 2006

wake-up call

i just realized, the first month of the second half of the year (third quarter) is about to end (haha, that was long) and, i asked myself, have i met my goals for 2006? well, i have about five more months to plan and to execute them! so starting next week, i think i will get myself back on track -- live each day productively. the past couple of months were a time for me to nurture relationships with people so they were full of gimiks, hanging out etc. well, no more banjing days and nights this time! except weekends of course :) don't get me wrong, i don't consider the past couple of months as time wasted. they were days of happiness and dramaramas. i saw it as a time of maturity and personal growth. i really learned a lot about myself -- weaknesses, strengths and limits.

so here are the things i should work on starting next week:

- learn nihongo
- work on my school project (i'm down to the last one!)
- pool the personal things that i plan to sell
- finish a book
- learn something new each day (i will set up a sked for this. some of the things i wana check out: howstuffworks, investment sites, philippine constitution, accounting, operations research)
- plan how to join bazaars this christmas season
- study photography (B/W at UP next sem!!!)
- go to the gym


i'll check up on myself in a month :)

aja!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home